Not surprisingly facing rising record high raw material costs many designers are flexing their creative muscles to make due with less expensive materials and still bring forth eye catching accessories.
* Scarves, with textures but less volume than last year.
* short gloves, short lace gloves
* hats, hats and lots of hats
* Jewelry that is versatile. necklace that can be a bracelet or a belt.
* extra jewelry trend, designs that constructed to look like woven fabrics. (of course i'm biased i make jewelry)
Here is my take on the textile trend in jewelry, I am launching an entire collection of primarily gold vermeil, that is stamped, forged and textured to look like silk satin.
bracelet stamped with little cherries to mimic textile patterns. Domed for volume. $95
These earring are stamped with Skull & cross bones. Perfect for day & night. $50
FYI... the Premiere Classe is the accessories trade show help in Paris, France twice a year.